Have you thought about taking your kids on a trip on B-roads and wandering down some country lanes? How about competing in a local CX race? Is a mountain bike really the right tool for this? We think not. We think kids need a real gravel bike, just like grown-ups do. The Rag JR was one of the most challenging projects in a while. Scaling down a gravel bike proved harder than we expected, however investing time and energy into the development was worthwhile. Some of the features worth mentioning include an ergonomically designed cockpit, handlebars with the optimum drop and reach, correctly positioned hoods for small hands, scaled down 35mm gravel tires with a fast-rolling tread and short cranks with a narrow Q-Factor. The geometry of the lightweight frame and fork took time to dial in, and finally we arrived at numbers that will comfortably fit kids from 135cm to 150cm tall (the lower end of the range will require fitting a shorter stem). Although getting used to a drop bar bike can take time, the effort required to master the skills is worth it. This is especially true if you spend most of your time riding fast, open dirt roads in relatively flat terrain. The range of a child on a mini-gravel bike is significantly larger than on any mountain bike. Also, full length fenders open up options for comfortable riding in the wet. The Rag JR may also appeal to kids wanting to try cyclocross, allowing them to become comfortable with the riding position.. In fact, Schwalbe produces 26" cyclocross specific tires with a very aggressive tread, perfect for playing around in the mud. We love the Rag JR, this bike simply rocks and every kid that is serious about cycling should have one of these in their quiver.
1. 7ANNA sp. z o.o. sp. k. (hereinafter on referred to as 7ANNA), manufacturer of NS Bikes, warrants all it's new hardtail bicycles against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year. All new full suspension frames and all new steel allmountain and enduro hardtail frames have a 3 year warranty.
2. If any defects are noticed in the bicycle, the Customer must stop using the product immediately and should report this to the dealer that sold it within14 days. Using a damaged bicycle will void the warranty, lead to more extensive damage and may pose a serious hazard to the rider's health and life.
3. The warranty period starts from the day when the product is purchased. This purchase must be documented with the cash receipt plus filled in warranty card (which includes the following information: date of purchase, serial number of frame, name of bike model, customers name and name of dealer).
4. The warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
5. Claims under this warranty should be made through the dealer where the bicycle was purchased.
6. The bicycle should be submitted to a mandatory check-up between the 3rd and 5th week from date of purchase (or after 50km of riding) to an authorised bicycle dealer. The confirmation of this check-up should be documented in the warranty card. Failure to do this will void the warranty.
7. The warranty is valid only if the bicycle is sold by an authorised dealer in a ready-to-ride condition.
8. If a certain part of the bicycle will require replacement under this warranty, parts that are similar in function to the originals shall be provided. It may not always be possible to provide parts that are identical. The decision if a broken part requires replacement or repair will be made by the dealer who sold the bicycle. The dealer's decision will be conclusive and binding.
9. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of tires, chains, brake pads, bearings, cogs and chainrings. Wheel truing, lubricating, brake adjustment, drive train adjustment and other typical maintenance procedures are not covered by the warranty and must be conducted by a professional bicycle workshop at the cost of the customer.
10. The warranty does not cover: labor charges for replacing parts, paint and decals, problems that result from excessive loads occurring during extreme riding or from incorrect riding technique. The warranty does not cover: the cost of travel or shipment to and from an authorised dealer. Such costs, if any, shall be borne by the original owner.
11. This warranty is void if: the warranty card is filled in incorrectly or incompletely, any modifications have been made to the bicycle by the customer, damage has been caused by external parts that have been incorrectly assembled on the bicycle, the product had not been used, maintained or repaired according the manufacturer's instructions, the bicycle had been sold disassembled, or only partially assembled, the product was transferred to any third party.
12. Directions on how to deal with warranty cases shall be provided by the distributor of the product in the region where it was purchased.
13. The Crash Replacement Warranty covers damage resulting from crashing, or excessive loads generated by things like casing jumps or throwing the bike. Such damage won't be covered by the normal warranty, however 7ANNA offers the possibility to replace the product for 50% of the original suggested retail price under the Crash Replacement policy. The conditions for this are: Crash Replacement applies to components made by 7ANNA that are mounted in the bikes, all NS Bikes hardtail frames for a period of 1 year and all full suspension and steel enduro frames for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase,7ANNA reserves the right to deny Crash Replacement without further explanations, Crash Replacement does not apply to parts damaged in other situations than in riding (for example Crash Replacement will not cover a part that has been damaged during shipping), Crash Replacement does not apply to complete bikes. It only applies to components made by 7ANNA that are mounted in the bikes.
14. This limited warranty does provide the originalowner with certain legal rights and recourse and the original owner may possess other rights or recourse, depending on the state, jurisdiction, country,or province. Please be informed that this is a final statement of the 7ANNA and all the remedies available to the original owner are stated herein. 7ANNA does not allow or authorise any entity (including authorised dealers) to extend any other express or implied warranties on its behalf. An original owner agrees that 7ANNA's liability under this warranty under no circumstances shall be greater than the original purchase price. In no event shall 7ANNA be liable for incidental or consequential damages. All other remedies, obligations, liabilities, rights, warranties, express or implied, arising from law or otherwise, including (but not limited to) any claimed implied warranty of merchantability, any claimed implied warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade, and any claimed implied warranty of fitness, are disclaimed by 7ANNA and waived by the original owner. Some states, jurisdictions, countries, and provinces do not allow some or all of the limitations set forth herein, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. If any provision is found unenforceable, only that provision shall be stricken and all others shall apply.
Need help choosing the right product?
Our team of riders and experts will be pleased to help you.
This is a size chart.
Geometry of this bike.
Horizontal measurement taken from the middle of the bottom backet to the middle of the headtube.
Vertical measurement taken from the middle of the bottom bracket to the middle of the headtube.
Effective Top Tube
Horizontal measurement taken from the middle of the seatube to the middle of the headtube.
Actual Top Tube
True length of the top tube taken from the seatube along the toptup to the headtube.
Vertical measurement taken from the ground to the the middle of toptube.
Seat Tube Angle
Angle of the seatube.
Seat Tube Length
Lenght of the seat tube taken from the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube (the measure is taken alongside the seat tube)
Angle of the headtube.
Vertical lenght of the headtube.
Horizontal measurement taken from rear axle to the bottom bracket.
Horizontal measurement between the two wheel axles.
Vertical measurement taken from the ground to the bottom bracket (Never taken at sag).
Vertical measurement between the height of the axles and the height of the bottom bracket.
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS GOT YOUR BACK !
We are always an email or a phone call away to help you pick the best bike & parts that will match your needs.
RELIABLE PRODUCTS HANDPICKED FOR YOU!
We are all riders and our product line has been put to the test of time and hard riding. That is why our customers can also rely on them.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $150 AND OVER
Get your product for free and fast ! You’ll be ready to ride in no time !